Back to Eden Massage is a full-service massage practice in Sandpoint Idaho. I specialize in a wide variety of practices. I always ensure I create a relaxing and safe environment where healing of the body and mind can take place.
Bellanina FaceLift massage
Detox Sauna Blanket Weightloss
Leg and Foot Treatment
A relaxed and safe environment for healing the body and mind
Licensed massage therapist
Mary originally became interested in massage therapy while in school for nursing, when she realized massage was a better fit with her affinity towards natural healing.
She went on to graduate from the Michigan Institute of Myomassology in 1996 and the Upledger Institute from 1998-2002. She continued her education specializing in myofascial release, neuromuscular, reflexology, Raindrop Therapy, detox treatments, Hawaiian Lomi, Rock Blading and Elijah House Ministries. After moving to Sandpoint in 2009 and spending two years working at Amarra Day Spa, she decided to open her own practice.
Long flowing strokes to manipulate superficial layers of soft tissue. It involves gliding strokes, pressing and squeezing motions on the muscles to enance circulation and promote relaxation.
• Reduce stress and increase blood flow
• Increase flexibility
• Improve immune system
• Restores muscle tone and elasticity
• Improve lymph drainage skin immunity
• Greater blood circulation and oxygen flow
• Greater for headaches, sinus issues or Bells Palsy
• Restores the natural position of the bones and can decrease stress from traumatic brain and spinal cord injuries
• Provides relief from migraine headaches, stress, TMJ, neck, and back pain.
• Release Trauma locked in the body.
• Find relief from anger, fear, and resentment.
• Return the body to healthy pre-injury positions.
• Reduces spinal inflammation and relax muscles to help realign the spine
• Increases immune function, circulation, lymphatic system and emotional well-being while detoxing the body
• The effects of the healing essential oils will continue working in the body up to a week or more after your treatment.
• Great treatment if just getting sick or unable to shake long-lasting infection.
Ear candling is an alternative medicine practice that improves general health and well-being by lighting one end of a hollow candle and placing the other end in the ear canal. Mary uses high-quality handmade candles, that burn for 30 minutes. Treatment also includes a face and neck massage with essential oils.
• Elimination of wax build-up
• Relieves pressure from behind the eardrum
• Eases an earache, headache, sinus pressure, & allergies.
• Improves hearing
The body treatment uses a wrap combining special detoxing essential oil blend and a special seaweed mud. Then you’re placed in a FAR Infrared sauna blanket for 60 minutes. You will receive a neck and scalp massage with your choice of a facial peel.
• Slim and lose one to eight inches*
• Eliminate cellulite and aids in fat loss
• Relax and detoxify
• Tones and firms and nourishes skin
We start with socking feet in mineral salts then exfoliate with a salt or sugar scrub on legs with a hot towel compress. You also get a foot and leg massage and we finish with applying a body butter for hydration.
• Refresh your skin
• Relax and detoxify
• Add Paraffin Wax to your treatment for $10!
Essential oils and hot towels are applied to the face with massage, acupressure and lymph drainage. We finish your session with a craniosacral treatment to help align cranial bones to relieve pressure off the sinus cavities.
• Relieves sinus congestion and headaches
• Realign cranial bones
• Essential oils help build the immune system
Schedule a massage or ask us for a treatment recommendation!
Monday-Friday – 9am-6pm